We are currently seeking an experienced risk management professional to join an award winning brand as a Lead In-house Consultant within the Financial Institutions Practice.
The role will require an average of 30% external travel and will be based in Frankfurt.
- Scoping knowledge needs of consulting teams and communicating with the in-house consulting team or data and research services to address them
- Providing customized knowledge for client work, occasionally providing client-facing expertise
- Acting as a thought partner, establishing credibility with consulting teams, and providing problem-solving and topic/sector insights
- Owning project modules on the topic of core expertise on a selective and as-needed basis for both client projects and internal intellectual capital work
- Managing projects, leading communication and managing the workflow to ensure consulting or client team satisfaction
- Managing junior team members on projects with consulting teams, ensuring execution, and holding responsibility for the overall quality
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (PhD or MBA can be of advantage) in business administration, economics, finance or other relevant subjects
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience in business intelligence or risk management (especially related to operational risk, market risk, treasury, overall bank management) within the financial institutions industry or at least 3 years related consulting experience
- Ability to build and maintain a strong industry network
- Ability to multitask and operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Experience in mentoring junior colleagues
- Potential to develop management skills and business acumen
- Strong presence and high level of maturity
- Self-starter with high working standards and ethics
- Thought partner and strong problem-solving skill
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German
For consideration please send us your English CV as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.