PMO - Wealth/Private Banking / Financial services experience required
A private Bank is looking to hire a PMO on a 16-month Fixed Term Contract to successfully assist the team with the migration of their legacy core banking system into a new one.
You will sit within the Transformation team and will oversee:
- Supporting the delivery through effective facilitation, tracking and reporting of risks, issues, milestones, and dependencies.
- Ensuring effective governance and control
- Coordinating the project and programme level reporting cycles;
- Ensuring regular project status updates are provided to the relevant stakeholders within the UK and Europe.
Key competencies/ skills:
- Prince2 or equivalent qualifications preferable
- Experience with medium to large change/implementation projects within a financial institution - Wealth / Private Banking
- Skill at managing stakeholder groups and working in a pan European institution
- Proven ability to work accurately within tight timescales and interact well within a team environment and independently
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Project desirable but not essential