This role is for a large insurance organisation who are standardising on the use of the Respond application, provided by a third-party vendor - Aptean, for the management of consumer and personal lines complaints in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe. There is a heavy demand for management information (MI) in addition to the ongoing support and configuration of the solution.
Working closely with our stakeholder groups, the role requires the development/provision of business, operational and regulatory complaints MI.
With moderate supervision, the position will be expected gather business requirements, document these via standard templates for both business and technical understanding, and deliver MI solutions via MS/SQL, with Qlikview knowledge also being advantageous.
There will also be a requirement for troubleshooting existing complaints MI and/or support of the Respond Complaints application itself.
- The position is expected to play a key role with the analysis and delivery of new/changed MI requirements, working closely with stakeholders across the UKI and European businesses as well as Complaints and Business Operations management.
- Document detailed requirements utilising standard methods for understanding by both business and technical stakeholders.
- Design and development of MI solutions in line with documented and signed off business requirements to stipulated time and quality standards, ensuring that results are thoroughly validated and tested before promotion to live.
- Investigate and resolve day-to-day reported incidents/problems with existing Complaints MI reports or dashboards.
- Assist in the resolution of day-to-day reported incidents/problems with the Respond application.
- Ensure that all analysis, development and support is provided effectively and with a high focus on quality customer service, to meet standards expected by business customers and colleagues.
- Ensure accurate and timely updating of our change management tool (IBM Focal Point) such that self, customers and colleagues have an up to date position on status of all assigned changes.
- The position provides the opportunity to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, delivering information vital for our business and regulators in monitoring our complaints handling volumes, performance and key metrics.
- Proven ability in the analysis of user requirements and the translation of these into functional reporting solutions.
- A background in and a good working knowledge of complaints management/handling is essential.
- Experience of working with a mainstream complaints management application is needed. Any knowledge of the Respond 5 application would be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of MS/SQL and ability to apply it to the development of business facing reporting.
- Knowledge of other MI tools, especially Qlikview would be a distinct advantage.
- An ability to build professional business relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe is essential.