For one of our highly international clients within the energy / power grid sector in Munich we are currently searching for a IT Operations Manager (m/f).
The IT Operations Manager ensures that all required IT-infrastructure equipment, tools and IT applications are available for the operation of our client's services. This includes all IT equipment/services to run the office in Munich (hardware and software), wide area connections to hosting entities, third party service providers and to the internet, as well as video conferencing equipment. The administration of IT equipment needed for testing and product training purposes is also part of the role.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Managing the service level agreements with local IT service providers and contracts related to office environment and applications
- Managing infrastructure projects - installation, development, maintenance, support and optimisation of key functional areas
- Establishing budgetary requirements for ensuring that the infrastructure keeps up with business demands
- Organising local access management and functioning as central point of contact for local incidents
- Maintaining the infrastructure equipment inventory and managing hardware lifecycle
- Developing, maintaining and testing disaster recovery plans
- Training the internal organisation with respect to IT usage and communicating changes and other IT-related information
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT application, incident and software configuration management based on ITIL or comparable standards, preferably also with Apple products
- Experience with IT administration (access and incident management) and proficiency in IT infrastructure projects
- Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to resolve problems without delay and/or to seek managerial intervention
- Decent planning and organisational skills
- English Fluency and good German skills
- Pro-active personality and self-dependency in management of tasks
- Affinity with MacOS/iOS environments
For consideration send us your CV and we will be in touch for an intial discussion!
089 2109 3906
Ref: BH8059 | Published: 04th Jul 2018