IT Architect / Senior IT Architect / Chief IT Architect (m/f)
For one of our boutique consulting clients, we are currently looking for IT Architects of all levels. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your portfolio by working on a wide variety of top-level projects across multiple industries.
As an IT Architect you are technologically up to date and have, e.g., until recently worked as a developer yourself. You are aware of the typical problems of development processes, and you consider problematic technical details a challenge. However, you want to grow professionally and wish to use your experience to advise and support clients as part of a team.
You will work actively on national and international client projects in interdisciplinary teams with colleagues and/or on-site at the client's premises. Your tasks will depend on the client or project situation.
Typical tasks include the following:
- You will support clients in the operational implementation of risky and business-critical projects. Together with the client, you will develop and maintain the project and resource plan, monitor and validate the project's progress, and escalate to the project leadership if necessary
- You will conduct architecture and code reviews, make recommendations for improvement, and perform technical proofs of concept
- You will develop functional and IT concepts for the introduction or further development of business-critical core systems
- You will analyze and evaluate the software development process and tools used by the client
- You will perform load and performance tests for complex and business-critical applications of the client's within very short periods of time
You should have the following professional background and personal skills:
- A university or college degree in a mathematical-scientific field, information technology, or business management
- Experience in professional software development or IT project management
- Extensive technical expertise (object-oriented programming languages; database design and systems; component technologies; XML standards; current technology trends)
- Expertise in project planning and controlling
- Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills
- Business-fluent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Distinct client- and results-orientation
- Teamworking, communication, and presentation skills
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, and willingness to travel
- Relevant experience in the banking, insurance, utilities, and telecommunication sectors is a plus
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.
Key words: IT Architect, IT Architecture, IT Architekt, Senior IT Architect, Chief IT Architect, Consultant, Consulting, IT strategy, Digital Transformation, IT Transformation, Technology Transformation, IT Project Manager, IT Due Diligence, Change management, business architect, solution architect, IT Architect, Financial Services, Insurance, Consulting, Berlin / Hamburg / Munich / Frankfurt / Cologne, Germany, Deutschland
Ref: BH1263 | Published: 08th Aug 2017