For one of our global consulting clients in Düsseldorf we are currently looking for a (Senior) In-house Consultant - IT & Digital Benchmarking (m/f).
• Primarily focusing on the Insurance industry, you will work closely with client's IT departments to compare services offers to their competitors.
• Prepare benchmarking studies and deliver analysis in order to develop meaningful recommendations and solutions for clients
• Manage projects and create suggestions on how clients can improve their products
• Develop ideas to incorporate digital trends and technologies to ensure that the best possible product is being offered
• Advanced degree in a relevant field (ideally in IT or business administration)
• 2- 4+ years of relevant work experience within the IT consulting / controlling or IT analysis space.
• Good knowledge of the Insurance or alternatively the Financial Services industry
• Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
• Passion for benchmarking and digital transformation
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Excellent Excel skills, ideally also VBA. Knowledge of tools such as Alteryx and Tableau would a be a huge bonus.
• Fluency in German and English
• Ability and willingness to travel locally, up to 40% of the time
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH7914 | Published: 17th Jul 2018