Job Title: Head of IT Infrastructure
Company: Brokerage firm
Reporting to: Head of Technology / CTO
A leading brokerage firm, located in the City are looking for a Head of Infrastructure. The individual will be responsible for the maintenance, management and development of the company's entire technology infrastructure. They will be providing technology solutions to help our business and their clients. With a proven track record in managing a team, this person will manage a team of infrastructure and support engineers, providing guidance, development and support to the business.
A large proportion of the role will be defining the strategy for the firm's technical infrastructure, covering servers, desktops, email, networks, and security so a good understanding of managing projects, procurement and third parties is also essential.
- Experience within Financial Markets in a complex and highly regulated environment
- Proven success in technology and business change
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience of managing high-level customers and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both technical and non-technical audiences)
- Procurement and 3rd party management experience
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft products and architecture including Azure and AWS environments
- Deep experience of building and maintaining enterprise grade alerting and monitoring systems
- Running effective governance and dealing with senior stakeholders
- Budget experience
Get in contact ASAP on 0203 405 3521 / email@example.com