Financial Systems Accountant - ERP Dynamics AX - Leading Fashion Retailer - £400-£450 a day - Central London
We are currently working with a leading fashion retailer who are implementing Dynamics AX as a new ERP system and require a Financial Systems Accountant to manage all aspects of the system for the finance department. Key aspects of the role will include data integrity, development of financial reporting, and processes within AX to support the finance department and operational business.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Financial Systems Accountant with particular ERP experience being desired.
The candidate must have previous Financial Systems Accountant experience in the retail environment. Financial Services and Insurance background will most likely not be considered.
- Data integrity. To ensure that all data used by the finance system is accurate, complete and not duplicated. To be responsible for all aspects of data cleansing where this is required and to work with the finance team to ensure data consistency for example setting up of new supplier data.
- Financial reporting. To work with the finance team to develop management and financial reporting using AX including, but not limited to, monthly financial reports and weekly trading reports.
- To work with the finance team on the development of finance processes within AX such as workflow to ensure business compliance with these. To ensure that all finance processes are fully documented and that complete and accurate procedures manuals exist for these.
- To build up a complete understanding of the 'back end' configuration of AX as it relates to the financial aspects of the system.
- To work with IT to manage all upgrades/ service pack implementations to AX in so far as these impact the finance team and to be responsible for user acceptance testing within the finance team.
- To have a full understanding of all external system interfaces in so far as these relate to the financial aspects of AX working with IT to manage any changes to these.
- To be the finance representative on project steering groups where a finance presence is required.
If you would like to know more information about the role/client, please contact Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523 or email@example.com