Private Banking / Wealth Management Business Analyst with accounting/finance experience required by leading London-based private-banking company (Business Analyst, finance, accounting, accountant, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, general ledger, SAGE, wealth management, retail fund management, wrap platforms, regulatory change, business analyst, asset management, asset manager, fund manager, fund management, investment manager, investment management)
This will be working on a large, 2 year programme of work to decommission a legacy core banking system and to implement a modern system in its place. This position will deal in particular with facilitating this system replacement from a finance perspective, so will be dealing with the back office processes and systems.
- Good business analysis experience
- Good communication skills and good academics
- Financial services experience
- Good finance/accounting experience
- Private Banking experience / Wealth Management / Retail Fund Management experience
- Fund / Asset Management experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualifications
- SAGE experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain/further Private Banking / Wealth Management BA experience in a leading buy-side organisation with a fantastic culture and which heavily invests in its employees.