Business Analyst (ERP - NAV) - London - Retail - 6 months - up to £410 a day
Role: To work with existing software partner to design and deliver working business systems that meet their requirements. To analyse, document and propose solutions for changes and enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Gathering, understanding, documenting and validating requirements
- Set of functional and non-functional system requirements.
- Acting as the communication link between the business stakeholders and all solution providers, whether internal developers, third party software vendors or a mixture.
Change & Project management
- ERP Resourcing and governance of strategic projects
- Full budgetary control and delivery of monthly status updates, board packs and business communications
- Project planning for each phase and work stream and delivery of project plans to the ERP project delivery team and senior management team.
- Extensive experience in ERP systems with particular focus on stock and order management
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 experience
- Warehouse and logistics experience is essential to this role
- Prior warehouse, manufacturing and retail experience
Get in touch on 02034055953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org