- Program linked to the Health & Benefits, and more broadly Global Health, strategy aimed at strengthening Aon's market position through its operating model, service capability and technology.
- Business Analyst will support the delivery of change to the business by leading or participating in activities that enable assessment of business need, capture requirements, design appropriate solutions and deliver those solutions.
- The main purpose of the role is to wact as interface and point of liaison between the business and the IT team in order to undertake analysis into designated areas from a business solution, IT system or process perspective to identify problems, challenges or opportunities.
- Support, Lead or deliver such analysis activities as may be assigned; This may include:
- Participating in workshops with the business, stakeholders and other project participants, this may be to gather requirements or conduct impact analysis (which could be people, process or technology)
- Defining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Assessing systems or processes for defects, gaps or potential areas for improvement and designing the solution to those
- Working with Senior Business Analysts, Architects or Development teams to create detailed business requirements documents
- Supporting the project manager on the validation of test plans or creation of UAT plans, scripts and approach
- Prioritise workload and balance/escalate conflicting demands in order to ensure agreed deadlines are achieved
- Develop effective working relationships with the business in order to assist in the delivery of projects ensuring service continues to meet customer satisfaction
- Develops and delivers required training to support the deployment of approved processes and operational best practices
- Must develop solid knowledge of the H&B business and its strategy
- Supporting the monthly programme and team reporting by liaising with all project managers, BA's and product owners
- Creating the agenda for team meetings and scheduling of these where appropriate
- Providing system BAU support for the EMEA countries