Dynamics AX Support Analyst - Central London - Retail - London up to 45k
Working with a key clients of ours looking for a Dynamics AX Functional Support Analyst. You will operate as part of a team who have the core responsibilities of configuration, administration, maintenance, and day to day support of the corporate Dynamics AX system across Europe.
- Work with 3rd party vendors, software developers, other business analysts, project managers, IT, and business users to elicit and document requirements, analyse and guide solutions to ensure they meet the business' needs.
- Help configure and manage AX, and ensure project deliverables match the business requirements.
- Manage, configure, & support all EDI interfaces with AX.
- Prepare functional specifications for customizations required for Dynamics AX implementations.
- Provide technical & functional support of all AX business modules
- Ensure availability, quality, consistency, and accuracy of solutions through auditing and review of AX application.
- Prepare user manuals and training plans for Dynamics AX if and when required.
- Provide support to end users.
- Proactively keep abreast of all new AX technological innovations, and make the best business case for any upgrades.
Skills and Requirements
- Subject matter expert especially Microsoft Dynamics AX, 3-5 years' experience in a multinational retail environment.
-AX full lifecycle involvement from project initiation through to requirement gathering, testing, support and release.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to meet business objectives in IT initiatives by using and accumulating in-depth knowledge of processes and products.
- Own day-to-day support of AX system through problem and incident management.
- Administer AX system through configuration management. The ideal candidate must have: Deep knowledge of AX systems, retail functions, B2C, B2B, wholesale, etc.
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Experience writing business specifications and test plans
- 3+ years of experience working with Dynamics AX; AX Certifications is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in IT industry with any mid-market or Enterprise ERP.
- 2 years of "hands-on" configuration of Dynamics AX 2012 R1 (and beyond) modules
- Knowledge of several modules of Dynamics AX (Trade and Logistics, Financials , Warehouse, Production)
If interested please drop me a call on 02034055953 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org