This company are going through rapid evolution of digital capabilities and technologies will be vital to meet its future aims. You will report into the Head of Digital who in turn reports into the Chief Digital Officer.
The Digital Platform Lead is an experienced technical lead with the ability to manage the build of solutions using the latest digital technologies. The role requires a highly capable technology professional and effective communicator who can bring extensive expertise in delivering leading-edge digital experiences. The individual will work in a cross-functional agile team and as part of a group of agile teams, defining web stack strategy for those teams, designing and building new scalable and sustainable systems and services and enhancing and refactoring legacy solutions.
Recent knowledge of current technical capabilities and examples of managing Digital delivery in the following areas is critical,
- .NET stack / .NET MVC. / SQL Server applications
- Microservices apps and architecture
- Service Fabric & Messaging
- SPAs (REACT and/or AngularJS)
- no-SQL DB engines
Technical exposure and examples of being involved in the Digital delivery in some of these areas would be advantageous,
- Enterprise content management system development eg: EPiServer, Sitecore, AEM etc
- Marketing automation systems eg: Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- Exposure to and use of analytics platforms, CDPs, DMPs, advertising platforms, SEO and SEM tools, cIAM/IAM platforms, workflow tools, event platforms, quality management tools, and video platforms
- Cloud native apps, containers and cloud hosting via Azure/AWS.
- Visual Studio, Git, TFS, TeamCity, Octopus, etc. development / DevOps tools.
- Restful APIs.
- TDD/BDD methodology
- Full stack application performance management techniques and strategy.
- MEAN stack.
- HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
- Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- Implementing CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS etc).
- Progressive web app development.
- Test frameworks and tools (Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Protractor, Gherkin, Selenium etc).
- UX, IA and UCD methodology experience.
- DesignOps / Design Systems workflows.
- Front-end build tools (NPM, Bower, Gulp etc).
Credentials and Attributes
- Experience in managing Digital technical delivery
- Experience as a lead developer
- Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor collaboration skills.
- Capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
- Inspiring, collaborative and agile approach.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self improvement.
- Agile certification. Certified Safe Agilist (SA) preferred.
- Degree or equivalent.
- Collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances.
Ref: BBBH6369_1497894235 | Published: 19th Jun 2017