For one of our fashion retail clients in Munich we are currently searching for a Digital Business Analyst.
- Overseeing all digital initiatives you will develop and implement data-driven strategies as well as data collection systems that optimise data quality and statistical efficiency
- Use statistical techniques to analyse and evaluate campaign data and results
- Provide ongoing digital performance dashboards
- Identify and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets to maximise the effectiveness of digital initiatives across the business
- Define and establish new digital market insights and competitor landscapes
- Completed studies in Business Administration, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or in related fields
- 1-4 years experience in the e-commerce or digital field, ideally as a business analyst, data scientist or business intelligence developer
- Solid data transformation and analytical modelling skills
- Experience within Web Analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Fluent English language skills, German would be a bonus
For consideration please send us your English CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH5361 | Published: 13th Sep 2016