My client, a leading global insurer, requires a sharp, dynamic and ambitious Business Analyst to join their EMEA Digital Transformation team. You will work alongside the Product Manager to analyse their needs for the development of new and existing digital applications. You will make decisions with respect to design and development functionality, assume leadership on the functional direction of the project and drive stakeholder engagment through the delivery of workshops and communicating project progress.
- You must have a thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, including but not limited to customer requirements gathering, data modelling, application analysis, development, testing, documentation, system acceptance and post migration validation.
- Insurance, Financial Services or digital transformation domain knowledge
- Experience working with the Agile Software Development models
- You must possess strong judgement, leadership, communication, diplomacy, collaboration and organisational skills.
- You must have good facilitation skills to run workshops and meetings, to gain agreement on requirements and issues.
- Experience of Rapid Application Development software or BPM development such as OpenText, Metastorm, Pega PRPC, Salesforce, Outsystems, or Microsoft Azure
- Experience in programming of software
- Experience with object modelling, or object oriented design, techniques and tools, including SQLKnowledge and experience of Jira
- Experience providing operational support (e.g. troubleshooting reported issues, identifying root problems, developing solutions).