A leading, specialist Global Insurance broker is seeking a dynamic and passionate Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and maintenence of existing Defined Contribution Pension Systems.
It is an excellent opportunity to liase with other parts of the business and work with the Business Analysis team as well as end users and third party provider services.
The role will involve:
- Being responsible for gathering and/or filtering requirements, impact analysis and specifying business and IT solutions for projects and/or enhancement request to the Defined Contribution Pension system.
- Producing logical systems design models where appropriate in conjunction with Senior Systems Analyst/System Architect.
- Maintain system test documentation to ensure completeness.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of UNIX, Oracle along with some coding skills in C, Pro*C, Python, Perl, SQL and PL/SQL.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have good understading of straight through DC Fund Manager Processing.
- Work calmly and effectively under pressure, being aware of time constraints where appropriate, such as cut-off times.
- Possess a desire to grow and develop, professionally.