As a core member of a rapidly growing analytics enterprise and part of a global capability, you will work with clients in every region and in every industry area, applying cutting-edge analytics approaches.
- Design and build powerful analytics-based solutions designed to help clients tackle their most pressing business problems.
- Deliver a unique combination of domain expertise, analytics know-how, and leading technologies.
- Frame new business challenges, build fact-bases, design innovative algorithms, create scale through creating tools and apps, and train colleagues and clients in new solutions.
Academic and professional experience
Advanced degree (Bachelors / Masters / PhD) in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, machine learning, Geo-informatics, or a related data centric field, with 1-6 years of relevant industry work experience providing advanced analytics solutions is required.
Deep technical and data science expertise, acute strategic and analytical skills, ability to lead and persuade, drive and energy, and desire to work in a project based environment on strategic issues.
Strong record of professional accomplishment and leadership
Experience in core analytics methods (one or more of the following):
Statistics, Variable reduction, Segmentation/clustering techniques, Geographic cluster recognition and manipulation techniques, Predictive modeling: e.g. logistic regression, linear regression, Network analysis (location-allocation, travelling sales person, vehicle routing problem), Time series analysis: e.g. ARIMA, VAR, etc., Machine learning: e.g. LCA, Random Forest, neural networks, Spatio-temporal analysis, Time series analysis (ARIMA, VAR, etc.), Text mining & unstructured data analytics, Simulation, e.g. MC, dynamic, discrete event, Optimization, e.g. linear programming, heuristic approaches
- Familiarity with a broad base of analytics tools
- Data management, e.g. Excel, SQL, PostGRESql, Hadoop/ Hive, Alteryx
- Analytics platforms, e.g. R, SAS, RapidMiner, SPSS
- Data visualization, e.g. Tableau, GIS toolkits (ESRI, Quantum GIS, MapInfo or similar), ESRI Network Analyst, RouteSmart, RoadNet or similar, GPS data analysis a plus
- Programming and/or scripting exp., e.g. Python, C#, VBA, Java, Perl, etc.
For consideration please send us your CV (in English) as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to email@example.com and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.