For one of our Financial Service clients in Munich we are currently searching for a Data Engineering Consultant.
- Using both internal and external data you will work on the organisational data strategy
- Advise clients on data related topics e.g. data models, data standards, data definitions, data architecture and technology, data access etc.
- Support further development of our client’s Analytics Suite
- Identification of future Big Data trends e. g. wearable data, social media data, other IoT data and develop suggestions for improvements and new business opportunities
- Support delivery of Big Data pilots and analytics use cases and work with IT & development teams to generate measurable business benefits from data
- Support data governance and data security activities
- Degree in informatics, statistics, mathematics or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in Hadoop (HIVE, Spark, Oozie etc.) and in SAS programming,
- Experience in data modelling and processing, database design and administration as well as in SQL
- Consulting and project management skills as well as other programming skills (Java, R, Python, VBA) would be desirable
- Excellent English skills, German would be a bonus
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BBH51574 | Published: 22th Jun 2017