For one of our global Market Research clients in Nürnberg we are currently searching for an experienced Data Architect. You will be the go-to contact person for the design of data models and architecture for all Business Intelligence based applications.
- Liaise with Application Architects to ensure proper interaction between Data Warehouse design teams.
- Analyse business requirements and support functional design to ensure compatibility with the Data Warehouse and the Master Data
- Collaborate with functional and application design teams to develop the data architecture and model the data for the Data Warehouse
- Suggest continuous improvements along the lifecycle, including quality management and data governance.
- Present data models to international engineering teams and stakeholders and support the software development process
- Diploma in Computer-Science or Business Computing or comparable working experience
- 8+ years relevant work experience in database development and/or software engineering
- Excellent data modelling and architecture knowledge.
- Solid experience in SQL, ETL processes as well as with relational database management systems (ideally Oracle).
- Experience in visual modelling and design tools such as Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect would be a bonus.
- Completely fluent English skills
For consideration please send your CV to email@example.com and we will be in touch for an initial dicussion! Call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH6079 | Published: 09th Mar 2017