Leading Investment Manager
- Utilizing systems for financial instrument set-up and on-going data maintenance covering all asset types
- Setup of funds & brokers on principal systems.
- Investigation and resolution of data exceptions that are triggered at different stages of the data flow process
- Work closely with internal/external clients to continuously assess & meet their requirements.
- Ensure that agreed service level agreements are adhered to.
- Work closely and build collaborative relationships with internal clients, regularly reviewing processes and outstanding issues to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- Identify control weaknesses relating to the Data Management Office, recommend and implement procedural and process change.
- To assist with new developments and projects to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Degree educated
- Previous Investment Management experience, ideally with knowledge of Funds, Client Account Data & Brokers (Familiar with regulatory requirements, e.g MIFIDII)
- Advanced VBA