Our client is a global leader in providing Customer Centric Retailing solutions to retailers and manufacturing companies. To support their Cologne-based Analytics team we are currently looking for a CRM Lead.
The role will involve designing, developing and maintaining CRM and targeted marketing programmes. The successful candidate will be used to working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and managing change on a daily basis. They will be accustomed to developing data driven solutions while being very customer centric.
The CRM Lead, will be responsible for Campaign Management & Analytics for all Direct Marketing campaigns as well as developing and optimising processes for running campaigns – targeting, brief writing, data processing, quality control, reporting, automation. The CRM Lead is also responsible for designing the CRM roadmap in Germany as well as leading the CRM team.
- Significant experience of database marketing, one-to-one targeting and campaign design
- Significant experience in Retail Marketing (preferably grocery/ FMCG)
- Experience in campaign management tools and data processing software
- Experience (5+ years) in working with retail data to drive effective targeted CRM
- Team Management experience (ideally 2+ years)
- Strong influencer and communicator across technical, analytical, commercial and business teams
- Good understanding and previous experience of working in the PAYBACK loyalty program would be a huge bonus
- Fluent German and English skills
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch today on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.