CRM ANALYST DEVELOPER
An opportunity to join a leading asset management firm in London as a CRM Developer. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and very motivated, with a passion for CRM and desitre to learn new technolgoy.
The role will span acorss the business working with teams in different business areas, facing off with different clients.
This position is primarily supporting the Head of CRM and will play the leading role in advising colleagues on how best to align the strategy of their business unit with CRM delivery.
Ideally you will have experience working as an Analyst/Developer role with a particular focus on CRM and Marketing. The company uses Salesforce and Eloqua so experience with either of these is advantageous.
We are also looking for the following skills:
- Good business facing skills
- Good communication & consultancy skills to assist business users
- Strong business and systems analysis skills
- Experience with Agile or Scrum
- Experience with release planning
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM, Eloqua or similar CRM and eMarketing platform
- Salesforce CRM Configurations
- Data Migration/Mapping knowledge
Experience within financial servcies is advantageous but not essential.
Ref: BBBH6201_1492767760 | Published: 21th Apr 2017