Located within a Financial Services organisation ( Manchester), the communications and change management support will report to the Marketing Manager.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Linking into project team, key stakeholders, impacted employees and managers to gain change management feedback and insights.
- Identifying communications topics and activities based on feedback and insights.
- Managing the communications plan, to ensure all engagement activities are captured and reported.
- Copywriting, editing and publishing content for the project.
- Communications activity management in line with communications and change management plan, ensuring that activities are completed on time and budget.
- Continual monitoring of communications effectiveness. Ensuring messaging is consistent and clear and employees and key stakeholders are engaged.
This role is part time 3 days per week, ASAP start. Any industry welcomed.