Cognos enterprise planning developer needed. My client is lookinf for a Cognos enterprise planning devloper to work in their finance team in London.
The sucessful Cognos planner will be Reporting to the Finance Transformation Programme Manager, initially, this role will form part of the Business Planning stream working closely with the work stream lead and consultancy to ensure the new model is built and tested by the May 2017 deadline.
- Assisting with the build of new Cognos Enterprise Planning Model
- Support and analysis of existing models
- Documenting of key activities and processes
- Co-ordinating model changes with all areas of the business
- Experience in developing budgeting and forecasting models
- Experience in working within a project environment delivering to tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge in Cognos Enterprise Planning (Analyst & Contributor)
- Insurance industry experience (Required )
- Accountancy background (Desired)
- Solid experience of Cognos Enterprise Planning implementations
- Cognos Enterprise Planning Certification (not essential)
- Exposure to Cognos 8 BI (not essential)
Please apply for the role if you are interested but only if you have INSURANCE experience!!