*Change Manager - Dynamics AX - Retail - Contract - Up to £500 per day - 6 Months - Central London*
Currently working with a leading global retailer based in central london that require a Change Manager for a system implementation from legacy to Dynamics AX. This role will be responsible for all aspects of Change Management within Europe.
This includes taking ownership of the CM element of projects including, but not limited to; System implementations, new business acquisitions & mergers, creation and documentation of SOP's and establishing best practices, training, communication, and internal corporate change initiatives.
The role reports into the Senior Director - Operations, but would also work closely with HR, IT and the various businesses within the Group across Europe.
Travel to the various offices within Europe will be required.
- Facilitate business process reengineering discovery sessions to develop documentation and process flows.
- Engage with leadership and key stakeholders to fully understand organizational structure, business processes, and roles and responsibilities in order to identify change potential and create efficiencies.
- Work with project teams to develop new business systems and solutions that address changing and/or growing business needs and requirements.
- Conduct needs analysis, comparing current states to the future states in terms of processes and procedures.
- Develop and propose recommendations and future processes to senior executives.
- Drive adoption and ownership of change by working with senior leadership teams.
- Build collaborative relationships throughout the entirety of change initiatives with all levels of staff.
- Manage risks throughout change initiative by conducting risk analysis and developing mitigation plans for each project.
- Create awareness of change by creating and implementing comprehensive communication plans and strategy that reaches all levels of the business.
- Provide Project Management support by developing project plans, calendars, and conducting status review meetings amongst project teams and leadership.
- Coordinate and support all aspects of training throughout each project by creating training calendar calendars, invites, training guides, and following up on items.
- Lead training workshops.
- Coach business users through process and system changes.
- Coach business users to take on more prominent roles during implementations.
- Provide guidance to team members to ensure understanding of work assignments and alignment with business needs
- Troubleshoot and identify system issues to enhance user experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree preferred - Communications, Business, or related subject
- Min 4 - 5 years of change management experience.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a team setting.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Excellent organizational, meeting planning coordination and project management skills.
- Solid executive presence and ability to work with all levels within our organisation
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Organised, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Visio
- Willing to travel
- Multilingual an advantage
Base Location: Marylebone, London, UK
If interested, please get in contact ASAP on; email@example.com or 020 3405 3517