For one of our global consumer goods clients based in Munich, we are currently searching for an experienced candidate with outstanding project management skills, who is passionate about innovation and who can play a key role in analysing and implementing strategic growth potentials.
• Analyse and identify growth drivers in the product portfolio
• Offer strategic advice to improve customer loyalty and customer satisfaction
• Develop tools, systems and processes to monitor business development
• Collaborate with decision-makers in various business sectors
• Prepare and communicate insights and project results for C-level management
• Collaborate with and manage external service providers to carry out complex analysis projects
• Completed studies within a relevant field
• Several years of relevant professional experience - ideally within a consulting company with a focus on the consumer goods industry
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Curiosity, passion and aptitude for the development of analysis paths to answer complex questions
• Experience in the Big Data environment and in quantitative data analysis, as well as in modeling (including Predictive Analytics, SPSS predictive analysis, etc.) and data preparation (e.g., tableau)
• Fluent in German and English
For consideration please send your comprehensive application documents and salary expectations to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH6029 | Published: 27th Feb 2017