Globus / T24 specialist required by leading London-based private-banking company (wealth management, retail fund management, wrap platforms, regulatory change, business analyst, asset management, asset manager, fund manager, fund management, investment manager, investment management)
This will be working on a large programme of work over the next 2 years, with more interesting work after that too. This programme of work will be to decommission the legacy core banking Globus system and to replace this with a much more modern core banking system.
This role in particular will be to support the Globus system. This candidate must have the ability to view the database and prepare views (quick reports to examine contents of database) and prepare user reports
Good knowledge of the Globus securities module is expected.
Business areas covered will include:
- Target operating model design
- Portfolio monitoring
- Client reporting
- Regulatory Change (MiFID2 in particular)
- Good technical experience with Globus / T24
- Good technical experience covering ideally business analysis, support and perhaps mild development
- Good communication skills and good academics
- Financial services experience
- Private Banking experience / Wealth Management / Retail Fund Management experience
- Fund / Asset Management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain/further Private Banking / Wealth Management change experience in a leading buy-side organisation with a fantastic culture and which heavily invests in its employees.