*** CONTRACT INSURANCE BUSINESS ANALYST - YORK ***
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work on several projects that are essential for driving the business forward.
- Build strong productive relationships with the business to elicit high quality requirements that are based on true business need.
- Clearly articulate the business need into business requirements and work with business & IT colleagues to convert these into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Produce high quality business analyst deliverables such as requirements specifications, process maps, stakeholder presentations, options papers.
- Articulate complexity in simple terms to facilitate quick understanding and decision making from project stakeholders.
- Support the full project lifecycle from initial concept through to delivery, ensuring that changes meet the true business need at all times.
- Support development and test teams during these critical phases of a project, owning the requirements as defects and changes are raised.
- Act as gatekeeper for the requirements during the development and testing phases, triaging defects and change requests in a timely fashion.
- Have proven experience of capturing, documenting and delivering detailed requirements.
- Have experience of working in the Insurance industry (personal lines and small commercial).
- Exposure to the full project life cycle, from inception to BAU handover.
- Have proven experience of both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Have the ability to combine "soft" influencing, persuasion and consultancy skills with "leadership" qualities that will encourage business leaders to positively respond to questions, inquires and requests to meet deadlines.
- Be able to get to the root cause of a problem quickly and articulate this effectively to enable swift decision making.
Please get in touch ASAP on 0203 405 3516 or email@example.com