IT Business Analysis Manager - Retail - Central London - Upto 85k
I am working with a key client at the moment , looking for a BA Manager to lead the team of IT BA's who ensure that the organisation's IT Systems support business objectives to enhance quality, effectiveness and profitability.
The Business Analysis Manager may facilitate a wide range of initiatives to develop and implement operational business systems and will be accountable for setting and evolving the working practices, standards and quality of business analysis for IT
MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE PURE FINANCIAL SERVICES OR INSURANCE BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Facilitate the establishment of team structure and roles, hiring and on-boarding Business Analysts and ensuring adequate resource and talent allocation
- Manage employee/team performance by setting objectives and performance metrics and standards and conducting performance reviews
- Provide ongoing coaching, feedback and guidance to team members
- Maintain quality of project deliverables by ensuring that best practices are applied
- Participate in the planning and developing company-wide IT strategies
- Liaise with Programme and Project Managers, client system users, functional analyst leads and developer leads to review workflows and ensure current system capabilities meet operational requirements
- Ensure client needs are met by engaging in client feedback and continually improving work quality
- Extensive experience of business process reengineering and modelling techniques
- Specific knowledge of system development lifecycle phases in more than one project management methodology.
- Proven line management experience in a senior position
- Developed analytical skills with the ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems
- Well-developed team leadership skills (e.g. coaching and mentoring)
If interested please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a call on 02034055953.