Senior Business/Technical Analyst (Oracle) - Up to £65,000
My Client, a top tier Insurance company based in Crawley, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Business/Technical Analyst to join their Business Intelligance Team. Looking for an individual with strong experience within the insurance market along with strong Oracle skills who is comfortable working with C-Suite professionals providing detailed reportng and analysis to all BI's.
This role has fantastic career progession and will be looking to lead a team within 12 months..
What you'll do
- Analysis and documentation of business reporting requirements
- Support of existing reporting and BI provision
- Data and systems analysis of underlying source systems.
- Process definition, implementation and monitoring to ensure appropriate best practices are followed.
- Minimum 5 years working in a systems role in an Insurance environment
- Experience in Oracle database
- Experience of Data analysis
- Experience of working as a business or technical analyst within the BI/MI sphere
- Strong SQL/PSQL skills to analyse and understand logic and undertake data analysis
- Understanding of the principles and methodologies of data warehouse development
- Exposure to Cognos and QlikView highly desirable
- Prior experience of programming in an insurance reporting environment advantageous
What my client offers
- Competitive salary
- Group Life Cover
- Retirement Planning
- Recognition & Reward
- Personal Health & Wellbeing
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with good knowledge in Oracle please do not hesitate to forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 405 2508.