Applications Support Manager (AX) - Retail - London
Manage a team of Functional AX Support Analysts with core responsibilities around configuration, administration, maintenance, and day to day support of the corporate Dynamics AX system across Europe.
Responsible for the smooth running of the corporate AX applications landscape that underpins critical business processes. The role will be based out of the London office and will involve travel as required to offices around the UK and to various other European sites.
- Strong experience within Application Support / Service Delivery / Operations
- Have a background within either - Retail, FMCG, Leisure and Hospitality, Aviation / Travel
- Proven track record of managing 3rd party suppliers/vendors (off shore)
- Hands on experience managing/ troubleshooting complex applications
- Strong leadership skill - able to provide direction and delegate responsibilities
- Subject matter expert especially Microsoft Dynamics AX,
- AX software Vendor management: AX full lifecycle involvement from project initiation through to requirement gathering, testing, support and release.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders to meet business objectives in IT initiatives by using and accumulating in-depth knowledge of processes and products.
- Own day-to-day support of AX system through problem and incident management.
- Administer AX system through configuration management. The ideal candidate must have: Deep knowledge of AX systems, retail functions, B2C, B2B, wholesale, etc.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and development practices
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Experience in leading vendor software implementations
- Experience in software Project Management, including PRINCE2, and Microsoft Sure Step Methodology.
- Multilingual - Germany or Italian would be advantageous
Please get in touch on 02034055953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org