People Analytics is about using data to make better decisions about how a firm manages people. Better managing the performance of people will drive our clients' business performance.
This is an emerging and fast growing area of analytics, and we are working with our clients data to answer questions such as:
- How can I acquire the best people?
- How should I deploy my people?
- What do I need to do to retain people?
- How can I drive growth through my people?
This role will focus on the development of analytics to answer any combination of the questions above, through from proof-of-concept to delivery. Projects will range from delivering standardised analytics reporting through to bespoke engagements.
- Proven expertise of working with data, highly numerate and able understand the value that analytics can deliver. Experience in working with data to apply a more scientific approach to people management would be ideal.
- Strong understanding of data management principles, and analytic technology architecture design and service processing
- Knowledge of SQL Server or other relational database management systems.
- Advanced Excel, including use of index, match, linest and other complex functions.
- Experience in data modelling, visualisation or statistical tools such as PowerBI, IBM Cognos, SAP Business Warehous, MicroStrategy, Tableau, QlikView, Tibco Spotfire, SAS (including visual analytics), or IBM SPSS
- Ability to merge data sets and work with structured and unstructured data
- Experience of applying data science techniques in R and/or Python preferable..
- A keen interest in Talent, HR, Organisation Design or Change Management.
- Entrepreneurial mind set
Please get in contact ASAP 0203 405 3516 or email@example.com