Analytic Solution Designer
For a brand new Analytics department being set up within one of our global clients in the heart of Munich, we are currently searching for an experienced Analytics Solution Designer.
The perfect candidate will have deep interest in statistics, computer science, applied machine learning and high ethical data science standards.
- Identify business use cases across all lines of business, operating entities and customer journeys, where machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions can add value
- Define the data delivery requirements and identify the relevant data sources (internal and external, available and new) required for solutions for specific business use cases
- Identify the most suitable machine learning / artificial intelligence algorithms and technologies for specific business applications in collaboration with Research Scientists and Data Scientists
- Manage the design, development, validation and maintenance of innovative solutions and drive pragmatic rapid development and delivery of solutions
- Assure that solutions are scalable to allow their roll-out across multiple operating entities or lines of business
- Translate the analytical results into specific business recommendations and communicate complex concepts and analytical solutions in a clear and effective manner to different stakeholders
Desired qualification and experience:
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience, as well as a MS or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, operations research, business informatics, physics, or other quantitative filed
- Strong knowledge of data science (e.g. predictive / prescriptive analytics, algorithm design and execution, applied machine learning, statistical modeling, data visualization)
- Familiar with data mining and machine learning algorithms as well as visualization tools (e.g. classification, clustering, regressions, feature selection, random forest, artificial neural networks, rule-based expert systems, Weka, Tableau)
- High energy, entrepreneurial and collaborative team player
- Capable to drive pragmatic rapid problem solution and deliver the results within agreed timeframe and given resources
- Keen interest in creating business impact and change in a large and complex corporate environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn new things
- Passionate about digital transformation
For consideration please send us your CV as well as any supporting documents and salary expectations to email@example.com and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.