For one of our leading FSI clients in Munich we are currently searching for an experienced Advanced Business Analytics In-house Consultant.
- Act as a project leader for analytics and big data projects
- Conduct data analyses and evaluations, and develop high-level analytical solutions
- Consult internal and external clients in Insurance Analytics topics
- Train junior team members
- Identify future Big Data and Analytics trends based on academic research and develop suggestions for improvements and new business opportunities
- Completed degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or a similar field; PhD would be a bonus
- Solid understanding of modern statistical modelling (Sas, R) and machine learning techniques
- Multiple years experience within analytical consulting
- Past experience in a project leadership position
- Willingness for occasional short-term international travel
- Complete fluency in German and English
For consideration please send your CV (including project list), academic certificates and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial conversation. Feel free to call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BH6064 | Published: 28th May 2017