City of London, London
£500 - £650 per day
seit 2 Monaten
Xceptor Developer required for an initial six month contract for a London based Asset Management client.
i) automate extract and standardisation of valuations information received from internal and external suppliers in various formats such as text, pdf, spreadsheets, word documents and text on emails and ii) load data into downstream systems. Xceptor will be used as the ETL technology.
- Work with process SMEs and/or process analysts to design business processes to the granular level of detail required for Xceptor automation development.
- Define and regularly report progress on plan for development of automations.
- Validate solution for each automation highlighting any that may require other automation solutions
- Work closely with process owners and SMEs to help them define and run UAT of automations.
- Working with other team members, develop and support governance around the automations including support documentation and procedures where appropriate.
- Maintain high standards of quality whilst delivering against plans.
- Experience of investment operations functions ideally in valuations and understanding of data management to aid quick understanding of new processes for evaluation
- Proven experience of developing automation solutions to business requirements
- Proven experience in understanding complex business processes
- Strong ability to produce clear, detailed and accurate documentation.
- Good requirements gathering skills
- Proven capability of developing and using Xceptor and other automation technologies.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and provide workable solutions often under time pressure
- Articulate and able to communicate with clarity and conviction
- Sound analytical and judgement skills
- Works with pace and energy
- Positive and enthusiastic individual
- Enquiring and prepared to challenge
- Problem solver
- Logical and creative thinker
- Organised and structured in approach to work
- Good inter-personal communication skills