£500.00 - £600.00 per day
etwa 2 Jahre
A top London based Asset Manager is searching for a web developer to transform design compositions into intermediate-level interactive user experiences, ranging from proofs of concept and behavior demos to moderately complex, high-fidelity operational website experiences.
This person is required to use their knowledge of the organization's technology infrastructure, broad business process and product domain knowledge to help the business define and implement business value through technology; improve the quality and efficiency of the software development project team in defining what to build and that it was built right, by effectively facilitating collaborations sessions, managing a comprehensive test strategy, validating test scenarios and the communicating the impact to existing "products" to the entire team through accurate documentation.
- Expertise with HTML, CSS3, Angular JS, jQuery, Nodejs
- TDD Tools - Jasmine, Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber
- 3+ years' experience in Financial Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds effective relationships with the project's business lead ensuring a collaborative environment is established. Applies elicitation techniques, utilizes various modeling techniques such as process modeling, data modeling, system modeling, example mapping, to gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholder's needs, and the ability to ask questions that lead to a succinct understanding of the business.
- Supports and leads analysis, design and preparation of application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them. Organizes, optimizes and sustains ATTD and project artifacts that define product baseline.
- Authors the project's Test Strategy, as warranted, during the project's planning phase or Sprint 0 and leads design and implementation of a detailed systems test plan to ensure an accurate and effective product. Applies Risk assessment methods to identify risk, probability, impact, and mitigate approaches.
- Ensures the test approach, for every functional requirement/story, is captured in the Feature Files or in Given, When, Then format. Challenges the team to automate testing at the lowest possible level (unit, integration, or End-to-End).
- Supports Developers & Automation Engineers scripting the automated tests at ALL levels of the "test pyramid" (i.e. - Unit, Integration, and End-to-End system tests); may participate in the automated test code reviews.
- Leverages current the tool(s) and technique(s) used to automate acceptance tests and link them to requirements key controls (E. g - Cucumber) .
- Develops and elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule. Provides follow up Production support. Submits change control requests and documents.
- Thoroughly understands software development methodology. Thoroughly understands architecture standards. Trains and mentors staff with less experience. Resolves issues elevated from staff with less experience.
- Participates in design, code, and test Inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues. Explains technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients.
- Translates advanced design compositions into clean, standards-compliant, semantic markup and responsive webpages. Works on moderately complex projects under moderate direction.
- Works with business owners, designers, information architects, and developers to implement a high quality user experience. Recommends improvements in functionality, navigation, and UI design elements that enable users and internal business clients to achieve their goals. Builds working relationships across the department.
- Develops prototypes for testing and experimentation, including usability, and A/B ad multivariate testing.
- Effectively presents work to the project team, stakeholders, and departmental leadership.
- Maintains awareness of all the available components and patterns, and works with project teams to identify new or revised components/patterns required to complete code development.
- Provides manager with realistic estimates of the level of effort needed to complete new projects.
- Tests webpages and conducts functional testing for team projects. Completes applicable test documentation.
- Researches the evolving technologies related to this role.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or related field, or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum five years industry/field specific experience. Minimum of five years of front-end web development.
- Good facilitation and elicitation skills, Strong interviewing, probing, influence skill, Active listener, strong interpreter and sharer of information.
- Good knowledge of Agile/Lean software development principals
- Working knowledge with several testing and collaboration tools or equivalent; Jira, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, LeanFT, Protractor
- Proficient coding skills in the following scripting languages; Shell or Perl
- Experience writing regular expressions preferred.
- Proven knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion
- Experience with web content management systems, such as Teamsite