City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
seit 9 Monaten
Manage all parts of an outsourcing project,
CRM Upgrade project,
Anti-money laundering project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To work with key stakeholders.
- To ensure projects are, and remain, aligned with the strategic roadmap, ensuring scope creep and the impact of changes is understood.
- To liaise with the Change Team to ensure cross project dependencies are understood and managed, notifying the relevant parties of any impact to the schedule.
- To work with other project managers to ensure business requirements are documented and appropriately understood.
- At the direction of the Head of Business Change to liaise with key stakeholders and organise and chair meetings to gather requirements and explain/communicate key findings.
- To liaise with technical teams to ensure business requirements are understood and communicated.
Main Duties / Tasks as a PM:
- Provide regular reporting and materials to support internal Change governance procedures and controls.
- To ensure key project decisions, changes, actions, meeting attendees, directions are recorded and addressed.
- Working with key stakeholders to effectively 'kick-off' projects and monitor/report on early phase concept/feasibility activities.
- To coordinate training as required for business operations teams and internal support functions.
- To liaise with key stakeholders from business operations teams and internal and external support functions to ensure an effective handover to business as usual.
- Reside on project working groups and input as needed attend other governance forums to provide updates on project progress as required.
- Develop and deliver approaches for prioritising and monitoring key system changes as and when requested by the Head of Business Change.
- Assume line management responsibilities when requested by the Head of Business Change.
- Liaise and manage suppliers as directed by the needs of the project.