City of London, London
£400.00 - £500.00 per day + Outside IR35
seit 5 Monaten
6 Month initial
By June 2020
**UNDERWRITER** **LLOYD'S INSURANCE** **LONDON** **CONTRACT**
My client within the Lloyd's Insurance Market is looking for an Underwriter to help support the delivery on a new internal insurance platform/system. You will be responsible for providing Lloyd's market knowledge, ideas and innovation to support this programme and ensure the new system/platform satisfies needs of both Underwriters and Brokers.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE Lloyd's Insurance Market experience!
Details of the contract:
Duration: 6 months initial (possible of extension or perm placement)
Day Rate: £400 - £500 Outside IR35
Location base: London city
Start date: By June 2020
- Lloyd's Insurance Market experience is mandatory for this role
- Recent experience as an Underwriter / Broker
- Understanding of Front to Back process across underwriting and broking within the market
- Ideally exposed to new system/platform implementations
- Excellent communication and time management skills - able to work closely with the change functions and senior stakeholders
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to Jina Kaur: email@example.com with a short summary of where you have the relevant experience for a fast track review. If suitable, we will be in touch within 48 hours.