£26 - £26000 per annum
seit 9 Monaten
A market leading insurance company is looking for a recent graduate with a passion for the insurance market to support their Service team.
You will be joining the client service team as a coordinator to support the IT and Project teams as they look to onboard new and existing insurance clients onto their digital platform. Day to day responsibilities include managing incoming client queries, producing reports, data management and supporting with IT crisis management.
You will be a recent graduate who is interested in building a career in the insurance market and is reliable, willing to learn, has a good work ethic and ability to build good relationships.
What you will have:
- Recent Graduate or graduated within the last year with a passion to build a career in insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft office package, in particular Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel
- Exposure to the Lloyd's Market through university or internships
- Strong communicator, (written and verbal), willing to learn and reliable
- Experience of data analysis and/or reporting is a bonus.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop a career in the specialty insurance market. There will be training on offer on the market and the role and this will present a platform for growth and development. You will have the opportunity to develop relationships within the insurance market as you attend meetings as well as provide training assistance directly to clients via online technology.