£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
seit 10 Monaten
Service Desk Team Lead (Technical)
Join a global specialist insurance provider who are going through an ongoing merger and an internal IT transformation. We are currently seeking a Service Desk Team Lead to join global IT function, working very closely with Management in driving a 12 month road map in re-shaping the 1st and 2nd Line function. During the transition you will be required to be both 'hands on' and lead the team, (alocation of priorities the day to day working practices of the Service Desk, delivering to agreed SLAs and OLAs etc).
- Previous experience leading/mentoring team of analysts in a senior technical support or supervisor position (ITIL)
- Good experience of Active Directory.
- Strong technical support; Windows 7/10, Office 2016, O365, SCCM, AD, Group Policy, Citrix
- Service Now (advantageous)
- Hardware configuration experience
- Hardware repair experience
- Hardware Asset Management Experience.
- AV support experience.
- Experience in Change, Incident, Request, Major Incident and Problem Management gained in an ITIL-based organisation.
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.