Delft, South Holland
seit 3 Monaten
Do you have solid experience in leading major IT projects and do you want to provide the most socially critical and cutting-edge IT solutions in the Netherlands? The position is an exciting opportunity for you who want to be challenged in a role that requires IT professional skills combined with experience within the management of complex IT projects and skilled employees.
As a manager you will both be responsible for your team and the quality and progress of your delivery and Projects.
Examples of your tasks include:
- Management of IT projects - usually based on agile development methods
- Participation and input to steering group meetings with internal and the customer's management representatives
- Advice to the customer in relation to the delivery
- Management of offshore teams
- Development talks with mentees
You have several years of experience in the IT industry and come with a master's degree, preferably within Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or the like. It is important that you have a solid commercial understanding, are an ambitious and confidence-building leader, and that you possess a high level of professionalism and integrity.
In addition, we imagine that you have:
- Must be fluent Dutch
- Significant IT professional skills
- Experience within Software Development as a Developer at the beginning of your career
- 3-6 years of experience in managing major IT projects
- Experience with agile development methods
- Held a Project Manager position leading large projects
- Strong delivery experience in of digital/web/cloud/mobile projects
- Keeps up to date with the latest software development methodologies to support own self-development
- Experience of working in a professional services / consultancy setting
- Knowledge of programming languages such as .net and C# amongst other languages