Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
60000kr - 80000kr per month
seit 10 Monaten
Team Lead - Integration
Role: To drive our SAP Integration competence, we are currently looking for a SAP Integration Teamlead who is ready for the next step in his/her career and to lead our team to a higher level.
- You want to further specialize in application integration and service oriented architecture (EAI & SOA) and API's, with a focus on SAP technology.
- You will (help) expose SAP systems by interconnecting them with other environments and partners, using solutions from many vendors.
- You will be combining your work in the field as a senior consultant with coaching and advisory missions.
- You will track the latest technological evolutions in SAP integration and transfer this knowledge and expertise internally
- You are the central point in our company and team for all SAP integration related questions and challenges.
- Coordinate Integration Solution architecture.
- Design and validate architecture for proposed solutions to ensure most efficient design, based on SAP best practices and aligned with overall project goals
- Responsible for mapping the business requirements to systems / technical requirement to ensure they are in line with Integration guidelines
- Develop and own Solution Architecture Integration guidelines and best practices
- Engagement with Project stakeholders, understand requirements and deliver Solution architecture for Integration across all patterns
- Drive, inspire, engage colleagues and stakeholders towards action
- Provide necessary technical expertise in resolution of development related issues focusing on root cause analysis and implement corrective action plans
- Designing, implementing and supporting high quality SAP integration solutions across multiple functional areas or industry solutions using SAP PI/PO.
- Demonstrates the ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements and delivering middleware solutions for interfaces between various SAP and non-SAP applications.
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks, identifies key drivers of a defined, straight forward problem and proposing solutions.
- Coordinate and implement alerts with external partners and Coop Service Management
- You want to stay on the technical side of the IT world, to apply technology in support of business and their processes.
- You have a strong background in SAP: you understand the main SAP components and have (some) experience in ABAP programming.
- You want to expand your SAP skills but also want to evolve beyond it: making the link with all the other fascinating IT environments.
- You have been integrating SAP with other systems using all sorts of solutions: IDoc ALE, BAPI, File/FTP, web services, REST, OData or others.
- Experience with SAP integration solutions such as PI/PO, Netweaver Gateway, SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions.
- You are good at working with people and coaching, eager to share your knowledge and assist others.
- You are motivated to go broader and play a role in pre-sales, give presentations and help write offers.
- 7+ Years of overall experience with SAP interfaces
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in connecting PI to both SAP and multiple NON-SAP systems.
- Thorough understanding of logistics and finance processes is preferable
- Understanding of retail industry is an advantage