Amsterdam, North Holland
fast 2 Jahre
We are looking for an I.T Manager/Lead with expertise in the area of Database Administration for an exciting opportunity with this global banking client.
- Perform Support and Maintenance of Databases.
- Perform the delivery of Databases in projects and work packages.
- Contribute to the team business plan and IT initiatives, processes and budgets to ensure planned business objectives and customer requirements are met.
- Where appropriate, perform feasibility studies, gathering and analysing information in detail in order to make proposals and provide solutions that meet the business objectives.
- Actively engage in cross border teaming, in order to obtain /exchange information, identify and establish best practice and where appropriate ascertain further customer requirements.
- Knowledge of data warehousing principles and processes including gathering business requirements, logical and physical; database design, transformation and loading.
- Experience with design and build of interfaces and data integration of internal and external data sources into staging environments and Enterprise Data Warehouse environment