£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
seit 7 Monaten
Working in an expanding change management team, the role will be focused on preparing and conducting team training courses on multiple IT systems across the organisation. Initially this role would require being mainly office based as the role will be heavily involved in designing and creating learning material. However, the role may later require frequent travel to our offices around Europe.
The Systems Trainer will be responsible for delivering training courses and creating training material but also working alongside the project and change teams to embed defined business process.
Strategy & Innovation:
- Conduct comprehensive training needs analysis to ensure that training addresses and fulfils identified business goals.
- Ensure that you are actively involved in the implementation of any new system and own the creation of the relevant training documentation.
Operations & Results:
- Design user guides and training material using simple language.
- Test and review created materials.
- Maintain all learning content - documents, infographics, quizzes, videos, etc.
- Maintain a database of all training materials and resources.
- Performing role-specific training on tools and programs each team uses daily.
Leadership & Teams:
- Manage logistics of running training programs including communication with trainees, coordinating classroom details such as space requirements, materials, attendance etc.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst to deliver training tailored to the specific business process.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as an IT Trainer, Technical trainer or similar role.
- Experience designing technical course material.
- Familiarity with delivering training remotely using tools like WebEx
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to explain technical terms plainly.
- Well-developed interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- A high level of organisational skills and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Confidence in training and presentation delivery.
- Experience working in fashion manufacturing and with ERP systems is desirable.
- Ability to travel is essential