£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - Insurance - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a System Administrator who will be part of a team responsible for the day-to-day management, operation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure (e.g. data centres, servers, storage, cloud) globally.
This role will interact with various IT teams across the company with a focus on incident & problem management (approx. 3500 users), within an ITIL service environment.
Skills and Experience Specification:
- Experience working in a Infrastructure Operations Team.
- Practical knowledge of ITIL processes, preferably knowledge with Service Now
- Knowledge of server operating systems, with emphasis on Microsoft Windows, including domain structures, Active Directory, system administration, and Windows Terminal Server.
- Knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure hardware including
- Hyperconverged technologies and traditional 3 tier.
- knowledge of VMWare and building and maintaining Virtual environments.
- Server Hardening and vulnerability patching skills including using SCCM and other patching tools.
- Experience of working with and managing O365
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Strong problem solving skills
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.