City of London, London
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
seit 22 Tagen
Syndicate Accountant - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - QSR - QAD - Regulatory - Solvency II - GDPR - Merger - Acquisition
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Syndicate Accountant to play a key role in the financial reporting process. Ideal person will come from a strong accounting background and have experience working in the London Market.
- Strong experience in the Lloyds Market as a syndicate accountant - good understanding of Lloyd's reporting and current insurance industry standards including Solvency II and other regulatory requirements (GDPR)
- Business Integration experience following acquisition (desirable) - able to manage disparate sets of financial data and produce reporting
- Familiar with QSR / QAD Returns
- Able to act as an advisor on becoming more compliant with Lloyd's Returns
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment
Please get in touch with Priya Chauhan ASAP via email or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience (particularly syndicate accounting experience within the Lloyds Market). If experience is suitable, we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.