mehr als 1 Jahr
For one of our customers in the retail sector we are searching for a Supply Chain PLM / PDM - Solution Manager (m/w/d) in Munich.
You would be responsible for analysing and refining the demand specification of the business unit in order to deliver the relevant technology service to business.
- In charge of the development of rationale and performing scoping assessments, as well as to develop requirements based on the demand specification.
- Close collaboration with the IT department in fact with the Business Relationship Manager, as well as external partners that are providing IT Services for the organisation
- Responsible to design current and future applications for PLM / Master Data maintenance and tools to support Master Data creation and migration
- You act as applications owner for all Master Data related Tools which includes this core components: Centric PLM, Interfaces from PLM to SAP and form SAP to PLM; SAP Master Data Distribution and Migration Tools
- Responsible to for delivering the relevant IT services to business
- Identify gaps in existing functionality and review requirements with relevant stakeholders
- Work with external partners in order to suggest high level technical solutions
- Develop project estimates (costs, timeline) for the development of the technical solution as an input for the overarching business case
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, finance, economics, IT or an equivalent degree
- Consulting or industry experience in the IT environment
- Affinity for the fashion industry would be beneficial
- Project management skills are beneficial
- Understanding of integration of supply chain applications in the overall application landscape
- You should have experience with the following components: Centric PLM, Interfaces from PLM to SAP and form SAP to PLM; SAP Master Data Distribution and Migration Tools
- Solid understanding of PLM processes and PLM Software Centric 8
- Knowledge of the relevant process landscape: market to order
- Able to think analytical and communicate with clients on a business level
- Understanding of business issues and data challenges of the organization
- Experience of functional solution development and documentation especially in the Product Lifecycle Management
- Experience in analysing and breaking down problems by using structured frameworks and methodologies
- Traveling shouldn't be a problem and you should be familiar with a intercultural business environment
- English is required - another language is a plus
In case of interest please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.