£90000 - £120000 per annum
seit 3 Monaten
Solutions Architect - Permanent - London based Investment Manager
Solutions Architect which experience having exposure to many different areas in IT. It requires the ability to analyse varying technologies and technical architecture patterns, and to balance appropriate tactical decisions with defining, advocating, and advancing the long term strategic direction.
This position also includes partnering with Technology infrastructure Architects, Cross divisional Architects and Cloud Teams), working with and influencing various cross-divisional areas across the Enterprise. The successful candidate will also be responsible for providing oversight to program teams on Microservices and Cloud Data Architecture, and for developing personal knowledge and expertise of Security and Architecture in AWS.
The ideal candidate should possess:
* An undergraduate degree in a Computer Science-related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
* A minimum of eight to ten years broad senior technical experience.
* Public cloud expertise in AWS, with specific experience in VPC, Route53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, EC2, ECS, EKS, IAM, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Lambda, and API Gateway.
* Broad and deep knowledge across numerous IT infrastructures, platforms, tools, and technologies, both architecturally and operationally (e.g., microservices, Java, Spring, Python, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Spinnaker, DevOps, and security).
* Experience migrating legacy applications to a service-oriented, cloud-optimized architecture within a large IT shop.
* The aptitude to conceptualize solutions to highly complicated technology opportunities and defend technical decisions, with facts and research.
* The ability to participate actively in deep-dive technical discussions and design exercises to create world-class, public cloud-based architectures.
* Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively both internally and externally with business and technical audiences.
* AWS certifications.