seit 9 Tagen
For one of our clients in the Energy & Utilities industry industry we are currently searching for an experienced Software Test Coordinator with experience in the power grid / electrical engineering space.
You will be responsible for supervising all test activities across all software development projects.
- Master's studies (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in software test analyst role
- Experience in power grid system applications is an advantage
- ISTQB Foundation certificate; further certificates are an advantage
- ISTQB Test Manager certificate or at least 1 year of experience in test coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Pro-active approach to the delegated tasks or areas of responsibility
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to requests
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good planning and organizational skills with attention to details
- Innovative thinking and open in putting up new ideas
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Establishing, maintaining and improving common test framework: high and medium level test documentation, test tools and their integration, common testing know how, best practices
- Decision making and overall coordination of testing process: leading the test teams, closely monitoring and controlling test activities during the whole life cycle of the project
- Regular and on demand reporting on test progress and results of testing and overall quality of assigned projects
- Alignment, synchronisation and cooperation with developers, subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Act as test analyst/test engineer on demand
For consideration send your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.