seit 9 Monaten
For one of our clients in the Energy & Utilities industry industry we are currently searching for an experienced Software Test Analyst with experience in the power grid / electrical engineering space.
You will be responsible for the testing of applications, maintaining and improving the testing quality, and coordination of testing and training activities.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Expert testing of software applications
- Review of the test cases and related documentation provided by vendor(s) and external testing team
- Ensuring clearly structured and high-quality documentation and archiving of all testing activities
- Controlling complete lifecycle of the testing process (e.g. prerequisites are delivered in time and scope, testing scenarios are in expected quality, testing environments are available, etc.)
- Regular and on demand reporting on test progress and results of testing and overall quality of assigned applications
- Analysis of issues reported in bug tracking system, maintaining test management system and preparation of relevant reports/presentations
- Overall responsibility for coordination of testing and training activities according to the test plan
- Master's studies (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Power Grid Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a testing role with focus on software testing in the sphere of electrical engineering / power grid / TSO / DSO
- Familiarity with coordination of test activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good planning and organisational skills with attention to detail
For consideration send your application documents to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.